Unbiased assessments of the wide range of daily threats impacting the security and productivity of your business.
Practical solutions and training to reduce exposure to threats that impact you.
Tailored services that meet the unique needs of your business.
F.A.S.T. will observe and analyze the day-to-day operations of your company to determine the vulnerabilities of your mission and security.
- Extensive research will be conducted on your facility to gain the most information about the mission of your company.
- On-site surveillance will determine vulnerabilities.
- Possible attack scenarios as well as recommendations to mitigate any vulnerabilities found.
Professionals Committed to Sustained Success and Excellence.
HOSTILE ACTIVITY DETECTION, DISASTER OR EMERGENCY RESPONSE (HADDER) TRAINING
F.A.S.T. provides the level HADDER training your organization requires, according to your actual threats and hazards.
- Hostile Activity Detection methods and practices can be used throughout your daily routines not just at the office.
- Classroom and practical exercises will be tailored to meet the needs of your organization, at your facility.
- Houses of Worship, Medical Facilities, and Retail Stores are just a few organizations that have received this training.
Your Partner in Securing the Assets and Resources Vital to Your Business.
F.A.S.T. has teamed with JFL Consulting, LLC to provide an assessment of your organization’s critical networks.
- With more than 20 years of in-field experience securing some of the U.S. Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community’s most critical networks, JFL’s expert team provides advanced network security solutions to a range of government and commercial clients.
- Supported by strategic and emerging technology partners, they are focused on delivering advanced products and industry best practices that meet each customer’s unique requirements.
Integrated Synchronized Approach to Security.
FAA CERTIFIED SUAS PILOT
FAST – Aerial Assessment capabilities provides services to a wide range of industries including:
- Commercial Real Estate – Real Estate drone photography creates a level of visual intrigue that is hard to match.
- Natural Disaster Relief, Insurance Claim Inspections – Getting to those hard to reach areas, speeding up the claim processes.
- Land Development, Construction, Surveying and Engineering Requirements.
- Energy/Utilities – Inspection of Transmission Lines, Cell Towers, Windmills, Dams…
Our high-resolution drone photography (video or still) solves many expensive, hazardous and time-intensive tasks compared to traditional methods of inspections or data collection, which involve personnel, cranes, helicopters or planes!
Mr. Paul Werries, Owner and Chief Executive Officer of FAST, is a global security professional with over 40 years of experience as a United States Navy SEAL, Police Officer and Corporate Security Specialist. He has a proven track record of leadership and managerial skills in planning coordinating and managing a wide range of discreet maritime security operations and comprehensive training programs domestically and worldwide.
- 23 years in the U.S. Navy, as a SEAL, finishing his career at the Naval Special Warfare Development Group
- Conducted vulnerability assessments for classified and sensitive U.S. Government and military facilities worldwide as well as various commercial businesses.
- Instructed Surveillance and Surveillance Detection techniques, for the U.S. State Department at U.S. Embassies abroad.
- Instructed numerous U.S. and foreign, military and civilian, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in advanced weapons techniques, sniper surveillance operations (rural & urban), small boat handling and tactics and maritime security.
- Assisted Houses of Worship train and develop security plans in order to protect their congregations.
- Instructed employees of Medical Facilities in situational awareness and recognition of aberrant behavior.
- State of Virginia – DCJS Private Investigator.
- Virginia Beach Police Officer.
FAA sUAS Commercial Drone Pilot.
- Surveillance Operations Specialist and Physical Security Specialist, DTRA-BSA